Saturday, April 13, 2013

Major Must Reads...


I am currently reading a couple of great books that I can't wait to review for you guys, but until then I wanted to share a list of some of awesome books that you should not miss! I REALLY enjoyed all of these stories, but sadly, I don't have time to back track and review all of them so here ya go...

First up....

The Steamy Love Stories:

I LOVE author Abbi Glines, so first on the list are any and all of her books...


The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers are part of a 2 part series together. Both were amazing!
Breathe
Because of Low
While It Lasts
Just For Now
are all part of the Sea Breeze series and all page turners... Especially the last two!!
(The 5th book in the series is expected to be released sometime this year and I CANNOT wait!!)

The Existence trilogy is also good if you like paranormal romance.


The Secret of Ella and Micha and The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
(Both books will have sequels released this year sometime so don't freak out at the ending of Callie and Kayden's story... there is more to come!)



The Bad Boys series by M.Leighton
(The love interests are smoking hot twin brothers...get ready for 2 times the swoon! Oh and book 3 in this series will be coming out this year sometime. I love me some Cash and Nash and you totally will too!)



The Wild Ones series also by M. Leighton
(Book 2 should be coming out sometime this year as well and it's called The Wild Child)




Charade by Nyrae Dawn
(There will be a sequel to this book called Facade released in August.)


From Ashes and Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
( Taking Chances kind of ruined my life. There is a huge and devastating plot twist that I was NOT happy about, but it is an incredible story. Just be sure to have plenty of tissues handy. She is writing a book called, Stealing Harper that will be released this summer, and it is the same story from Taking Chances but told from Chase's POV.)


Up In Flames by Nicole Williams



Beauty from Pain by Georgia Cates
(There will be a sequel coming out this summer and thank goodness because Cates totally leaves you hanging at the end!)

Dystopian Novels:

(If you loved The Hunger Games... you will love these!)


Delirium series by Lauren Oliver
(I literally screamed out loud at the end of Pandemonium and was super anxious to see how she would wrap the story up in Requiem. She did not disappoint.  This series had me on pins and needles. Such a great story!)



Divergent series by Veronica Roth
(This series is amazing and is getting made into a movie. Book 3 comes out in October and I canNOT wait! I have such a book crush on Four.)


Look how amazing the cast for the movie is... Theo James is SMOKING hot!


Matched series by Ally Condie

Paranormal Romances:

(Angels...aliens...zombies...oh my!)

The Premonition series by Amy A. Bartol
(Book 5 is coming out sometime this year... I am really hoping she ends it with 5 because I am starting to feel like it is dragging on. Don't get me wrong... it is a great story, but I am ready to see how it freaking ends already! Oh and I am absolutely Team REED!!!!!)


The Covenant series and Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

(Aiden St. Delphi in the Covenant series seriously gives me butterflies and makes me grin like an idiot! I have a MAJOR book crush on him.*swoooooooon*)





Providence Trilogy by Jamie McGuire




Flukes by Nichole Chase




Significance series by Shelly Crane
(This series is getting made into a movie as well.)




The Hollows by Amanda Hocking
(I am really hoping she writes a 3rd book for this series because she totally left it open for one.)


Heartwarming Love Stories:

Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover are ABSOLUTE MUST READS!!!!!!!!!!

(Seriously AMAZING stories! Book 3 entitled, This Girl is coming out April 30th... it is going to be Slammed but told from Will's POV, which I can't wait for because he is a total dreamboat.)



Between the Lines series by Tammara Webber




Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie


Going Under series by Georgia Cates


Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
(I hear she is writing a book from Matt's POV and if this is true... I will definitely be reading it!)


My Heart for Yours by Steph Campbell and Jolene Perry


Crash series by Nicole Williams


Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles



Unlovable by Sherry Gammon
(Book 2, Unbelievable, will be released on April 15th and I hear she has a deal to write a few more companion books for this series. It is also supposed to be made into a movie!)



If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
I will say that If I Stay is kind of a downer, but stick with it. Once you move on to Where She Went the story will come full circle and you will be absolutely moved. (This is also being made into a movie!)




Measuring Up by Nyrae Dawn



Shattered by Elizabeth Lee



The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han



There are tons more books that I have read the past couple of years that are worthy of recommendations, but these really stuck out. If you decide to check any of them out, let me know what you think!


Happy Reading, Y'all! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment